"The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth"

Monday, February 18, 2008

Post 2: "My Family"

If there are words to describe what kind of Family I have
It would be GREAT, Loving && Strong
They give me hope, they give me warmth
Whenever I feel like giving up
My Family is my INSPIRATION
They inspire me to do my best
Whenever I feel like dying
They give me reasons to live
I L♥VE them with all my heart
And I know they L♥VE me as much
If you wanna know how much they mean to me
Maybe this will help
♥ ♥ ♥ "THEY ARE MY EVERYTHING!" ♥♥♥

3 comments:

bubblegummiesü said...

heheh. beautiful poem =)

Anonymous said...

ahw. hehe. talagang love mo family mo. weh. good. weh. xD ja here. comment back. ^^

ces.MOOgerr said...

wahahaha!
nung debut! :))
nice nice.