"The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth"

Sunday, February 10, 2008

wanna know me? =)

My name is Janina L. Obias
My family and friends call me Nina♥ for short...
I am just a normal girl w/ normal friends, normal stuffs and normal life.. (I guess)
I have high HOPES and DREAMS
My attitude towards YOU reflects your attitude towards ME, so if I treat you bad dont complain coz its really your fault
I hate people who treat me badly, so if you think Im not gonna fight back, THINK AGAIN!
I am nice to the people who are nice to me... But some people take my nice attitude for granted, JUST BECAUSE IM NICE TO THEM DOESNT MEAN THEY CAN PUSH ME AROUND!
They are the reason why i've changed...
But dont worry, I will continue being nice to the people I like =)
hmm... when I LVE someone, I dont show it sometimes cause Im a GIRL, boys must make the first move, so if they dont move, nothing will happen.. Dont expect ME to make a move..
I dont like guys who are BASTOS... grr.. There are plenty of guys who are "bastos" these days..
anyways..
I am impatient sometimes, so if I am in a bad mood, its better if you dont talk to me until Im not angry anymore... But sometimes I hide my anger..
When I am so quiet, it means Im not in the mood or Im tired...
When I act crazy, it means I have nothing to do or I am bored..
When you see me smiling w/ no reason, maybe Im day dreaming =DD
I treasure the people I LVE, they are all that matters to me, Only their opinion matters to me..
so if I dint ask for your opinion, I dont wanna hear it..
I DONT WANT PEOPLE JUDGING ME NEGATIVELY
hmm.. I really LVE my my old section(walpole) and also my new(regis)...

this is me I guess.. for now.. hehe ü
cause Im still knowing my self too.

11 comments:

frantian® said...

aww....

kawawa na man...

ang haba pero walang nagcocoment...

hahaha!!

nina ü obias said...

duh! medyo bago lng kea toh

Russell said...

Ganun ka pala
i didnt know
ok thats all
bigay ka rin sa akin

Kae Freya said...

ang haba...
pro getz ko point muh...
hehe...

♥ pinkaholic ♥ said...

ganda..hehe..kip it up..

♥ pinkaholic ♥ said...

comment din skin

R O I said...

ang haba.. :)) hihi

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hahahah! uu nga. :DD
oke lng yan anjan man si russell para
magcoment o. n_______n

Farhana said...

♥hi♥
ang ganda and ang haba...
hehe...
comment sakin ulit...

ღêvê ღ said...

wew!!
asenso...
ei punta daw sa
family dai c sunshine....
whahaha...
kitakits nalang dun...
n____nv

ces.MOOgerr said...

whooo.
nice one!
superr dubperr uberr HABA!
*whew.
haha!
pero nice ang content.
idolan! :))
*keep it up.

*comment back. :)