"The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water; but to walk on the earth"

Friday, February 22, 2008

Post 3: "For My SpeciaL Someone" (?)


He is all I can think of everyday and every night

Even though I know he is not RIGHT

He is the reason why I SMILE in the morning

But he is also the reason why I CRY at night


When I think of him, my heart beats faster

When I see him, I feel like my heart will explode

But I know he is happy with someone else

I just feel like my heart is suffering a million deaths


I know I am young and stupid

I know I am a fool for Love

Even though my heart is aching

I still cant deny that I L♥VE HIM




2 comments:

Farhana said...

elow...thnx sa comment..hehe..nice ung poem...para kanino yan??parang alam ko man...hehe..cge..tca..

Daryl Steffi said...

special someone

sino??


wow.inluv ka tlga sa kanya??

idol!